Low impact, cost effective alternative to Physical Therapy.
Benefits of Using a CPM Device:
- CPM devices promote healing.
- CPM devices gently keep the joint moving consistently and continuously.
- CPM devices promote the healing of joint cartilage.
- CPM devices generate increased blood flow and nutrition.
- CPM devices prevent stiffness and soreness.
- CPM devices reduce pain and swelling.
- CPM devices reduce scar tissue formation.
- CPM devices increase range of motion and flexibility.
Why Buy OrthoAgility® CPMs?
- CPM devices for the Hand, Wrist, Knee, Hip and Ankle. 5 CPM models.
- Next day Repair Parts, Service, and Refurbishment center in Marinette, Wisconsin.
- Proven therapy results with longest CPM track record dating back to the 1970’s.
- Brand history ties back to Dr. Robert Salter, CPM concept originator.
- Over 70+ international distributors worldwide and growing.
- Low impact, cost effective alternative to Physical Therapy.
- Longest OEM warranty period in the business.
- Highest material quality level in the industry.
- Made in USA – Marinette, Wisconsin.
- ISO 13485: 2016 Certified.
Healing In Motion
Research continues to demonstrate that moving a limb or joint aids rehabilitation and leads to better outcomes. By combining active physical therapy along with a Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) device, it is possible to significantly increase joint range of motion.