At QAL Medical®, LLC our goal is nothing short of providing the best and broadest line of CPMs to help speed recovery time from joint surgeries.
The completion of the ISO 13485-2003 audit, which is sanctioned by the International Organization for Standardization has earned Quality Assembly & Logistics, LLC and QAL Medical®, LLC the following certificates:
- ISO 13485: 2003 UKAS Certificate
- ISO 13485: 2003 European Community Certificate
- ISO 13485: 2003 CMDCAS Certificate (Canada)
Other certifications include:
- Directive 93/42/EEC (ISO EC Certificate)
- Canadian Medical Device Regulations (ISO CMDCAS Certificate)
- FDA Medical Device Establishment Registration (Registration Number: 1000520134)
- Emergo Europe Agreement (European Community Authorized Representative)
- CSA Authorization to Mark (Master Contract Number: 253987)(CPM)
OrthoAgility®: Made to Last
The nature of CPMs means that only the highest quality is acceptable. At QAL Medical®, we are dedicated to raising the standard for quality in the CPM device market. CPM devices need to have durability and provide sophisticated therapy.
In a single year in a busy hospital, a CPM machine may operate up to 6500 hours and over 3 million cycles. CPM devices need to be extraordinarily tough. The materials and components we use to manufacturer OrthoAgility® CPM devices deliver, resulting in devices that last an average of 5 years.
Healing In Motion
Research continues to demonstrate that moving a limb or joint aids rehabilitation and leads to better outcomes. By combining active physical therapy along with a Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) device, it is possible to significantly increase joint range of motion.