Lightweight and portable flexion, deviation, and extension for wrists.
W2 Wrist CPM
The leading, lightweight portable wrist device available.
- 3rdEdition certified for European Union (CE) sale
- Fully ambulatory and portable, battery operated
- Full range of motion
- Flexion/extension and ulnar/radial deviation, or a combination of both
- Anatomical free-linkage design to prevent compression of radiocarpal joint
- Durable, compact and comfortable design
- Adjustable force settings for customization
- Rechargeable battery operation
- Reverse-on-load safety feature
W2 Wrist CPM Device
The portable W2 Wrist CPM is designed to deliver maximum mobility to the wrist joint in flexion/extension, ulnar/radial deviation, or a combination of both.
Lightweight construction and comfortable soft goods allow the W2 to be worn for extended periods of time in both hospital and home settings.
- Distal radius fractures (stable)
- Open carpal tunnel procedures
- Rheumatoid, neurological or burn-related stiffness
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD)
- Following arthrotomy and drainage of acute septic arthritis, providing infection is controlled
- Specific tenosynovitis, until infection is controlled
- Do not use the device if any of the following are present. Untreated or uncontrolled infection, unstable fractures or hemorrhaging.
|W2-100U:||W2 Wrist CPM includes: actuator (wrist device), carrying case, power supply, rechargeable CPM controller, disposable patient kit and shoulder sling.|
|W2-101:||Disposable patient kit includes all patient contact parts (softgoods splint, handle softgoods, velcro-fastening hand retaining strap, elbow sash and shoulder sling).|
|W2-3100U:||(EU certified model), actuator (wrist device), carrying case, power supply, rechargeable CPM controller, disposable patient kit and shoulder sling.|
|Range of Motion|
|Flexion:||0° – 90°|
|Extension:||0° – 90°|
|Full Ulnar and Radial Deviation:||up to 90°|
|Rate of Motion:||180° per minute|
|Force Settings:||Low – 2.9 Nm (25 in-lbs) High – 4.0 Nm (35 in-lbs)|
|Dimensions of Device:||31 cm x 11 cm x 14 cm (12.0 in x 4.5 in x 5.5 in)|
|Dimensions of Motion Controller:||9.6 cm x 18 cm x 3.7 cm (3.75 in x 7.0 in x 1.5 in)|
|Weight of Device (includes softgoods):||1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)|
Healing In Motion
Research continues to demonstrate that moving a limb or joint aids rehabilitation and leads to better outcomes. By combining active physical therapy along with a Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) device, it is possible to significantly increase joint range of motion.
W2 OrthoAgility® Wrist CPM
The W2 is lightweight and portable and provides flexion and extension for the wrist joint.
Watch Video –>