The S3 CPM device is designed to meet the complex demands of shoulder CPM by providing several treatment options.
S3 Shoulder CPM
Patient safety is the primary consideration of the design. Versatile configurations give shoulder patients the safe, specific movement they need. The S3 CPM device comes with the following features:
- Free linkage anatomic design
- Range of motion settings for abduction/adduction, rotation, and flexion/extension
- Dual sequential drives, or single drive
- In-chair, bed, or portable setup options
- Rechargeable battery operation
- Reverse-on-load safety feature
- Patient on/off thumb switch
- Sturdy construction
S3 Shoulder CPM Device
The S3 CPM has 2 models available:
- S3-D – The most popular model. Dual drives synchronized to achieve sequential motion in internal/external rotation and flexion/extension or abduction/adduction. Able to mount to a chair.
- S3-S – Single drive configuration, provides motion in flexion/extension or abduction/adduction only. Able to mount to a chair.
Immediate postoperative management after the following, where indicated:
- Rotator cuff repair
- Capsulotomy and arthrolysis for post-traumatic arthritis with restriction of motion
- Total shoulder replacement
- Synovectomy for rheumatoid arthritic and hemophilic arthropathy
- Arthrotomy and drainage for acute septic arthritis
- In-joint contracture after manipulation
For more information watch the video below.
|S3D-200U, S3S-200U:||S3 complete with chair and mounting accessories|
|S3S-100U:||S3 actuator only with patient kit, motion controller & charger|
|S3-101DS, S3-101H:||Replacement patient kit|
|S3-106:||Adaptor Kit for CPM chair|
|GE-103:||Portable CPM chair|
|Range of Motion|
|External and Internal Rotation:||S3-D, 0° – 85°|
|Forward Flexion and Extension:||S3-D & S3-S, 0° – 135°|
|Abduction/Adduction:||S3-D & S3-S, 0° – 135°|
|Rate of Motion:||110° per minute|
|Maximum Capacity:||147 kg (325 lbs)|
|Folded Size:||89 cm x 48 cm x 46 cm (35 in x 19 in x 18 in)|
|Weight of Device:||S3-D, 6.4 kg (14 lbs) S3-S, 5 kg (11 lbs)|
|Battery Life:||8-10 hours|
|Latex Content:||Contains no latex|
|Portable CPM chair:||GE-103|
|Weight:||20 kg (44 lbs)|
Healing In Motion
Research continues to demonstrate that moving a limb or joint aids rehabilitation and leads to better outcomes. By combining active physical therapy along with a Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) device, it is possible to significantly increase joint range of motion.
S3 OrthoAgility® Shoulder CPM
The S3 allows the joint to move in a singular plane of motion. The S3-D moves sequentially in dual planes of motion.
Watch Video –>