The E3 Elbow is designed to offer the maximum patient comfort and superior accuracy in alignment.
E3 Elbow CPM
The E3 Elbow CPM device comes with the following features:
- Programmable ROM from 145° to -5° flexion/extension and 80° – 80° pronation/supination
- Synchronization mode between elbow and forearm
- Warm up feature
- Programmable pause
- Variable settings for speed and force
- Patient lock-out feature
- Patient compliance monitor
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Safety feature of reverse on load
- Synchronized Motion mode
E3 Elbow CPM Device
The E3 CPM device operates at a specified speed between the programmed range of motion extremes and is ideal for immediate postoperative use.
The E3 Elbow CPM device has an optional feature that can be selected during setup to sync the programmed range of motion between the elbow and the forearm. This allows programmed extension/flexion to be synchronized with pronation/supination.
As with all the OrthoAgility® CPM devices, the E3 has the reverse on load safety feature and will reverse the direction of motion should the patient resist motion, or if motion is obstructed.
Immediate postoperative management after the following, where indicated:
- Arthrotomy and drainage of acute septic arthritis, providing infection is controlled
- Crushed hand injuries without fractures or dislocations
- Burn injuries
- Stable fractures
- Flexor and extensor tendon tenolysis
- Reconstructive surgery of bone, cartilage, tendons and ligaments
- Prolonged joint immobilization
|E3-100L:||E3 Elbow CPM, controller, controller cable, power supply, mounting post/plate, and soft goods|
|GE-106E3:||CPM Stand for E3|
|E3-101:||Soft Goods Set|
|Range of Motion:||-5° extension to 145° flexion 80° pronation/supination|
|Rate of Motion:||40° to 270° per minute|
|Pause:||0 – 61 minutes|
|Controller Module Dimensions:||14 cm x 9 cm x 4 cm (5.5 in x 3.5 in x 1.5 in)|
|Controller Module Weight:||0.6 kg (1.4 lbs)|
|Shipping Dimensions:||25 cm x 43 cm x 53 cm (10 in x 17 in x 21 in)|
|Shipping Weight:||14.5 kg (32 lbs)|
|Power Requirements:||Double insulated, input supply voltage 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz,output 12VDC, 1.25A|
|Battery Capacity:||2 hours fully charged at Force 3, Speed 3 (rechargeable)|
Healing In Motion
Research continues to demonstrate that moving a limb or joint aids rehabilitation and leads to better outcomes. By combining active physical therapy along with a Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) device, it is possible to significantly increase joint range of motion.
E3 OrthoAgility® Elbow CPM
The E3 device operates at a specified speed between the programmed range of motion. Ideal for immediate postoperative use.
Watch Video –>