The A3 Ankle CPM is the latest device to provide anatomically correct motion to both the ankle and subtalar joints.
A3 Ankle CPM
The A3 CPM devices comes with the following features:
- Anatomically correct motion
- Lightweight and compact design accommodates bed or chair use
- Fully adjustable range of motion facilitates inversion/eversion, plantar flexion/dorsiflexion or
- Orthopedic shoe for comfort & stability
- Rechargeable battery operation
- Reverse-on-load patient safety feature
- Hand-operated patient on/off safety switch
A3 Ankle CPM Device
Advanced, compact design makes the A3 ideal for both home and hospital settings. Adjustable soft goods, including an orthopedic shoe, enable patients to customize the fit to ensure both optimum treatment results and superior comfort. A programmable motion controller and a hand-held patient on/off safety switch facilitate ease of operation.
A reverse-on-load safety feature ensures the A3 will reverse the direction of motion should the patient resist motion, or if motion is obstructed.
Do not use the device if any of the following are present: untreated or uncontrolled infection, unstable fractures or hemorrhaging.
The immediate postoperative management where indicated:
- Stable fractures
- Reconstructive surgery of bone, cartilage, tendons and ligaments
- Prolonged joint immobilization
- Surgical lengthening of the Achilles tendon due to post-trauma stiffness
For more information watch the video below.
|A3-100U:||A3 Ankle CPM device, patient kit, rechargeable programmable motion controller, power supply, hand held on/off thumb switch and instruction manual|
|A3-101:||A3 Ankle disposable softgoods|
|A3-103W:||Disposable Shoe Kit, women’s medium|
|A3-103M:||Disposable Shoe Kit, men’s medium|
|Range of Motion: Plantar Flexion/Dorsiflexion, Inversion/Eversion||0° – 60°|
|Rate of Motion:||80° per minute (approximately)|
|Dimensions of Device:||42.3 cm x 48.3 cm x 33 cm(17 in x 19 in x 13 in)|
|Weight of Device:||4.5 kg (approx. 10 lbs)|
|Battery Life:||10-12 hours|
Healing In Motion
Research continues to demonstrate that moving a limb or joint aids rehabilitation and leads to better outcomes. By combining active physical therapy along with a Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) device, it is possible to significantly increase joint range of motion.
A3 OrthoAgility® Ankle CPM
The A3 Ankle provides anatomically correct motion to both the ankle and subtalar joints.
Watch Video –>