Revolutionary design with true composite fist technology.
6000 Hand CPM
Each digit achieves range of motion (ROM) at its own speed and place.
- 3rd Edition certified for European Union (CE) sale
- Full composite fist flexion
- Lightweight, ambulatory and portable
- Comfortable, fully adjustable splint
- Adjustable speed
- Pause feature for enhanced results
- Programmable reverse-on-load and warm-up features
- Easy-to-use digital motion controller
- Minimal joint compression
6000 Hand CPM
The 6000 is a unique anatomic hand CPM that allows the patient to achieve a full composite fist at 270°. Each joint is fully flexed by a sophisticated finger attachment which assists the fingers through a natural path of motion.
The fully ambulatory, lightweight and balanced design enables wear for extended periods of time. The adjustable splint with open palmar area forms to the contours of the patient’s arm to give comfort and stability. Finger clip attachments make the device easy to apply and remove.
Treatment is enhanced by operating features contained in the simple to use programmable motion controller. These include adjustable speed, a programmable pause, warm-up feature, and programmable reverse-on-load.
Professionals will also appreciate the built-in compliance meter for monitoring patient progress and the lock-out feature to prevent tampering
Immediate postoperative management after the following, where indicated:
- Capsulotomy, arthrolysis and tenolysis for post-traumatic stiffness of MP & PIP joints
- ORIF of intra-articular, diaphyseal and metaphyseal fracture of the phalanges and metacarpals
- Flexor and extensor tendon tenolysis
- Flexor and extensor tendon synovectomies, post arthrotomy/drainage of acute septic arthritis
- Prosthetic replacement of MP and PIP joints
- Stable fractures
- Crush hand injuries w/o fractures or dislocations
- Hand or digit reattachment
- Dupytren’s contracture release
- Burn injuries; and reflex sympathy dystrophy (RS)
Do not use the device if any of the following are present: untreated or uncontrolled infection, unstable fractures or hemorrhaging.
|6000:||6000 Hand CPM, patient kit, batteries, power supply|
|6301 (child):||Small Hand splint|
|6302 (adult):||Large Hand splint|
|6305:||Finger clips (8)|
|6508, 6507, 6506:||Finger actuators (small, medium, large)|
|FBA-006:||Finger strips (attachment tape)|
|6304:||VHB adhesive tape|
|6511 (L), 6512 (R):||Glove small|
|6513 (L), 6514 (R):||Glove medium|
|6515 (L), 6516 (R):||Glove large|
|Range of Motion:||MCP 0° to 90°
PIP 0° to 110°
DIP 0° to 70°
|Full Composite Fist:||270°|
|Rate of Motion:||30 – 120 seconds per cycle|
|Pause (program):||0 – 30 seconds at end of flexion and/or extension|
|Reversing Force:||Low – 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs) to High – 4.3 kg (9.5 lbs)|
|Warm-up (program):||Start at 50% of programmed range of motion|
|Drive Assembly:||0.45 kg (1 lb)|
|Hand Controller:||0.20 kg (0.45 lb)|
|Patient Kit:||0.21 kg (0.46 lb)|
|Input:||100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz 40VA|
|Power Source:||Battery 6V-4 AA or use Power Supply H6K-001|
|Low Battery Warning:||L.E.D.|
Healing In Motion
Research continues to demonstrate that moving a limb or joint aids rehabilitation and leads to better outcomes. By combining active physical therapy along with a Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) device, it is possible to significantly increase joint range of motion.
6000 OrthoAgility® Hand CPM
The 6000 is completely customizable. Set up allows for single or multiple digits to be treated including the thumb.
Watch Video –>